Coming Soon

Just a Little peek

What’s at the end of Godhead’s Rainbow? Is there a pool under each of those numbers or what?

Let us know when Greg.

Tony G is onto another.

(LISTEN SON I’VE BEEN TO THE OTHER SIDE - AND LET ME TELL YOU THERE IS F<<*%@G SOMETHING THERE) Kerry Packer.
I’d like to go to that place when I die.

something in mexico -

I’ve just sung a version of There’s a Place For Us (taken appropriately enough from Westside Story), rewritten as There’s a Pool For Us, into GH’s mobile phone. He rang back immediately to confess that he was deeply moved. That’s what it takes to be ushered into the inner circle of Blacktown Pool Service …

somewhere … somehow … we’ll find a new way of grinding …

GH,

maaaaate, did I ever tell you how much your friendship means to me; and how much I always appreciate the lights; and what a freakin great skating style you possess; and I’l say it again BTS rules …oh, I could go on & on. A pool session may be at stake.

What have you stumbled upon there !!! Something to sing about that is more than a “Slice of Heaven” I would say !

AJ, Get off ya bike and on ya mike. If we both serenade the inimitable GodHead, who knows what we’ll get!?

Dr Stoopid , you are a suck and I’m going to bash you and then bash you again. I just rang GH and made him see the light as regards " Dr. Stoopid "with references to the Manly pool… Ha ha ha , shot yourself in the foot now haven’t you !

I’m off to skate a new pool this very minute, that’s where my networking skills got me. I’ll been thinking of you as I cruise the tiles you F-F-Foxy Lady (followed by air guitar solo played into mobile).

What happened to my phone call Bill?

Is that Danny Van Attenborough?

O.K GROUNDHANGER WHY THE BIG TEASE? THE GAME IS UP. WE ALL KNOW YOU FOUND THE LOST POOL’S OF SANTOSHA…SO SPILL YA GUTS OR WE BREAK YOUR OTHER WRIST :imp: IF YOU DON’T GIVE ME A MAP TO POOLTOPIA YOUR OTHER MATE GET’S IT AS WELL.(the long haired, blue flanno wearing kook in the picture’s foreground) :smiling_imp:

I think we may need the assistance of Cam Ward on this one GH.

Is it true that GH and DV have found the fabled Great Pool graveyard? Many an intrepid explorer has perished in the search of the alledged Great Pool Graveyard, it is a marvel to see its discovery.

Now that its existance has been revealled it remains to be seen how many others will attempt to take advantage of it. And what of the guardians of the Graveyard?

Are those jungle drums I hear…

I hear there is a holy frinity (that’s 5) pools in this one location. I cannot let the cat outta the bag - I don’t have the cat but I may know roughly where the bag is.

This weekend? Sunday? GH?

Take that back - spoke to GH. That site is not ready. GH will tell all at the right time.

Well it seems to me that i have started something bigger than the great oh mighty pool that was ever put on the face of this earth.

There are a total of 7 pools to be exact and only 2 of them are not skateable.
When i went and looked for myself i was absolutely speechless. There are 2 massive pools that would blow away the greatest pool ive ever skated, with every coping block grindable and every inch carvable.

Surveillance of this concrete heaven has been in progress for around 12mths now. So one can only at this time watch and wait.

However, all is not lost. There is one at the central coast which will be available as soon as its cleaned, perhaps after MOSS im thinking. Many hands will prevail here.

Holy F#@k, Ive died and gone to heaven!

GH, what do I have to do to get an invite???