Dave Pang's skate travels

Posting these for Dave as he’s having trouble doing it on the run:

Shoreham:

love the barking,

Awesome!!

frontside over the death box nice work dave an plenty of out on those airs.

he’s skating with my old crew…at shoreham… mike day, jelly head etc…,its a good design, stamped tile design makes your wheels chatter like crazy…the top speed pocket bowl really shuttles you into the deep with the deathbox…
good to see he hit southbank in central london & also the new park at victoria park london .
dave also hit saffron walden at the weekend …thats near where i grew up…rad park, built by american dreamland crew…thank’s for posting scotty… 8) :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: PANGA 8) 8) 8)

A couple more choice shots:

Thanks Scotty,

I’m meeting some great crew and rolling on some nice terrain.

Hope all is well in Oz, and you guys have a great weekend in CBRY with the National Capital Slalom competition! (Wish I was there, but this travelling and skating makes up for it).

Cheers

Dave was pretty stoked to roll with this bloke:

[/list]

Doubles:

snappin olsen, rippin the lens too,

Scotty,

Thanks for posting the pics.

My trip has been awesome so far.

UK Crew and parks were great!

Marc Haziza in Paris was the ultimate host! (I skated so many great parks)!

New York - I only skated Pier 62 (as it was so good and then only the bowl and there was 2/3 more park to skate!), but I visited Shut skateboards and Brooklyn Banks too.

On the weekend I’ll be in Washington DC adn catching up with Patti and the crew down there and hitting Veterans skatepark, then off to the West coast!

Great stuff indeed!

rad dave… :smiling_imp: 8) 8)

Death box:

Pangarazzi in action:

The other angle of that shot:

Thanks Scotty,

Those last pics are from Washington DC and surroundings.

Thanks to Dr Bill’s contacts I had the greatest hosts and tour guides with Patti and Jon.

Just fantastic.