ditch roll in.

Concrete for roll in will cost $200.00
We will need 10 people kicking in $20 or 20 kicking in $10.00
Anyone with some wood for formwork and reo.
We will need a crew available to work on sat 24th oct.

Sounds like a plan

Happy to donate Braden, tell us when.

Put me down for $20 and I can help out if it’s in the arvo.

count me in!
I think i can grab some left over reo from work.
i also have a trowel and float.
cheers
paul

Deleted, less is best !

just spoke to charlie moss who has decided to flow some wet aggregate mud early saturday 24th. time to be finalized with supplyer.

formwork working Bee 5.00-5.30 the friday night b4, will have our own lock, formwork supplied, nails, pegs, etc and tools supplied, if you can source reo 900 wide or any other lumps of rod to drop in cool.

small donation required for mud, 10 bucks per head if everyone dips in, so at the coming weeks sessions seek out the crazy dribbling excited roller and slip a blue vein for the kitty, foaming men will be at sundays tranny, sundays slalom, tuesdays twisters and wednesdays worblers, part dollars is slab back up for driver if he starts stuttering.

planning on a 3" slab 900 to 1m wide , guesstomat is .8 in mud may try and get a metre any excess will be pushed up the hill to create a platform with some height, height to be deturmund by whats left. there will be no waste.

required on saturday a good back for a short time, some coat hangers to stitch the fence and hd pliers, any cockee,s out there, bring hd rakes and shovels

gents add what i missed and how many for saturday, no crowd required.

lets get in and get out.

Should be able to come up with some reo bar, will inspect the situation tomorrow. If i could get assistance transporting it, it would be great as a kid with a skateboard on the train carrying some bits of reo bar is going to look pretty sus

Charlie has just ordered 1 sq mtr of 25 mpa concrete for this coming saturday morning 8.15 - 8.30, couldnt get any earlier.

Cost $ 200

Cheers to the wednesday night crew comin up with 100 bucks.

formwork will be installed friday night 5.30 onwards so get down chew the fat, flick a bit of soil, hit a peg and sling a 10er if you havnt already.

MOSS are Go !

GOT REO!

Someone bring BondCrete on saturday for krack patching.

See ya tonight 5.30 then 8.00 on saturday.

Mark, happy to chuck a note your way next time i catch up.

roll in at ditch pegged out, formworked, reo laid, ready for pour sat 8 am.
urgent request for extra assistance with mud slinging early tomorrow morn. you know who, you know where, 6 bods got this done,
we’d like to see twice that many tomorrw sparrowfart.
cheers, Charlie Moss.

I will send $10.
Tell me where.
boyd

Proposed extensions on first wall get the Joe 90 treatment…

Springylink is now officially open for business.
Another Monash Moss mens shed initiative.

before

after

reason why

Aahh she is so lovely…I miss er already.

Just rose from a nanna nap, that would have to be the best way to spend a friday night and a saturday morning, went of without a hitch, even DAD did a slow drive amd kept on to macca,s, great job by all wooden toy enthuisasts, any pledges need to head to Ludi as we put a dent in the Moss BBQ jar.
Start you Bathurst footbraking practice at Springy Link, she,s gunna be quick.

Top effort gents the skating fretunaty will be forever stoked with this act of RADDNESSS . :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Well done guys, sorry i couldnt get there to assist but i had home duties :frowning:
I will however be donating some cash.