FRANGA BANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a look at the pics in leah’s thread. are there three bowls now? in the second picture what is beyond the big kidney?

street section with them new fangled tight angle wallride bank thingos.

Braden, you should find another site for your sci-fi shennanigans, even though you own this one and pay for all the bandwidth!

Skoot strikes again :laughing:

I feel a monologue coming on…ugh… no… must…be cool…must stay within known personality… guidelines…set by me…seem to be accepted within group now FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK IIIITTTT!!!
I AM A SKATER
SKATING SAVED MY LIFE
ALL SKATERS ARE FAMILY
ALL FAMILYS ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL
AM STARTING TO LAUGH NOW
This site is 2yrs old…you know what 2 yr olds are like!
All non hardcore, stopped skating dweebs line up behind me to cop a beating from Lee Ralph!

XXXX

Thread hijacked baahaahhaa…

I like mine Skoot (on the right), yours - well, all the best :wink:

Thread hijacked baahaahhaa…

I like mine Skoot (on the right), yours - well, all the best :wink:

bahahahaha :laughing:

XXXX

…@

XXXX

Geez now I wanna have another look at it :unamused:

• if I can just escape from this headlock…

Michaels right Scott, but thanks for stickin up for me bro!
and thanks for taking the img down.
As for Bill…Great American films at 20 paces…DRAW!

Same!

Hal,

Please dim lighting to living quarters and activate Live Organism Viability Enhancement system (LOVE beam).

Skoot , Markham, I agree whole hartedly with you two, and share your opinions of Bill. The thing I have trouble with is Bill went to my school was a form above me. He and his idiot mate Micheal Muzic would reck havoc on any school excusion, and when our turn came the following year it would be a highly superised drag.
PS I BET BILL DENIES THIS :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley:

Hmmmm …
Mark, I deny everything. I believe you are in league with Brother Greening and psychosexual boy-grabbing tractor-driving Brother Branigan, and have been trained in the garlic martial arts by Old Norm. I will give you six of the best on each hand when we next meet …

One final comment re. the robots. I only had a dedicated cyber-persona for a couple of days, but I swear, once you invent these guys, they take over! That’s their evil nature. They have a mind of their own and want to invade and conquer all other threads …

But then, few of you could truly understand THE UNFATHOMABLE DEPTHS OF MY IMMENSE PSYCHIC PAIN …