FullMoon Carve Jam

Just had to let everyone know this too much fun to go un-noticed. A mixed crew of grommies and their Mum’s & Dad’s have been rolling around the Carparks & back streets of Avalon, Newport & Palmy ( Sydney) on the night of the full moon. (give or take 24hrs) Last night we had 20 - 30 frothing Carvers shredding and shralping their way around the peninsula, I think we even managed to gouge 1/2 a dozen or so roundhouse cutties on Leyton & Bec’s front driveway @ Palmy. I cant believe that the fun police didn’t come and shut the show down.So if you want to get into the action next month the meeting point is Whale Beach Carpark 6.30pm.
Carve On

wheresthe pics

Hey Fletch, I was frothen so much that I forgot to charge the battery on my camera. All I could manage on the night was one group shot on a phone camera. Looks like we will be doing some serious rolling around Port Macquarie during the Aussie Surf titles in August, including some ramp work & another full moon jam. I’ll make sure the camera is fully charged this time
Carve On

Cool, I have a few mates from the longboard club SOUL( i’m secretary) who made the vic team.

Ive been doing some night skating with Ayup (ayup.com.au) MTB led lights on my helmet is awesome fun, as is wizzing through the forrest at night on the MTB