KINCUMBER RACE PHOTO'S

Here are some shot’s from today from the 2nd CONEHEAD CUP race held at kincumber drain. Most of the shot’s are fairly poor :cry: …After all i did take them after my HEAD BONGO down near the second drain pit :cry: :cry:

8)

I was trying to get that speed-blur cool thing going but just ended up blurring everything at speed :laughing: :laughing:
This comp was sick, everyone gave it to that ditch and there were alot of heavy slam’s. I am really keen to see the score wrap-up, a lot of rider’s had very close time’s.
CHEER’S ASRA 8)

Head Bongo! You were off the planet with those shots.

Seriously, any shots are great shots. Thanks Boris. Your dead right, that comp was sick.

Yeah… Damn that was fun. Although a little scary.

Don’t kid yourself Boris. There are some really good shots in there. The only bad one to me is the first one. That’s good averages mate. To give you an example… Out of every 100 to 1000 shots you take, there will be between 70 and 90 percent that are keepers.

The one misconception people have about digital photography is that they think every shot will turn out just the way they think it should. Some camera manufacturers are working towards those posibilites, but are not there yet.

If you’d like, I can take a look at your camera and help you work out what types of shots your camera can take. Knowing your settings and how they work together is the key.

Anyway, I’m getting off topic. Sorry!

Yeah… That was scary! Oh… I mean fun. Yeah, that’s it. Fun!

Thanks for all the fun today everyone.

And umm… Sorry about that head bongo Boris. Ahh… I hope you forgot that I told you that as you skated past I said, “Gee, Boris is hookin”. Then I said something like, “He really should be wearing pads and a helmet”. Just then you fall down go boom.

I really didn’t enjoy seeing people slam today. I am glad there were no cartings off by men in white coats.

I’m diggin’ the pics Moris. That was a great race event for round 2 of the Cup. A very demanding drain today with the increasing moisture on the left side bank, thrills & spills throughout the day, some amazing close calls & escapes from disaster.
HUGE Thanks to everyone who showed up to race, support or spectate today. 36 entries, thats massive.
Anyone got a photo of Ben Gray, 8yr old ruler of the day !!!

Rad pics, rad sess, rad day.

Hey have alook at this shot, i held it back because of some ethical reason’s but seeing that young benny gray stood out and so wanted to give it a go…it only does the young bloke justice. He stood in line keen as mustard to have a go (DAVID V’s THE GOLIATH’S) and he really challenged himself, and I am sure he made his father proud!!! 8)
8)

My two best shot’s
CAPTAIN BILL

HAGGY
8)

…AND this one two, O.S.R :smiley:

8)

like the haggy and bill one,s. :slight_smile: boris as we were saying slalom is so hard to capture without the skater looking like he,s just cruising and the lighting in the drain didnt help keep snapping and i think your hair saved you on that slam :laughing:

That “haggy shot” is taken too late Boris… about 29 years too late; very 1978 !

here is Bill re-worked…

Yeah Ben Grey What can you say ? Mixing it with the big boys and doing good as well.At the last Bangalow event Ben wasn’t allowed to sign the trophy board so I let him sign my board instead.I let him sign my board again last weekend.I am not supersticous but I reckon it helped My fastest time was run after that. How do you beat Glen mills?I know one thing thing don’t mess with the guy in his own back yard cause I think he owns that ditch and if he doesn’t he should.The photographers the video guys Buggs Haggy Paul Mathias and the Queenslanders all made the day what it was fun fun fun.Bring on Canberra can’t wait.

Awesome day again, massive crew, kudos to all those that helped out with the timing, the sweeping, the barby, NACCOS, QLD boys, and to PC for the awesome ramp.

Heres some more pics for you ditch animals…

Ditch Crew

Ash

bra Pete 1

bra Pete 2

Kirt

kirt2

haggy

haggy2

Some dude shredding I think they call him Benny Grey

Guff Power

Guff

???

???2

Some dude sitting on some other dude :open_mouth:

lost this one in the sun

Ditch Crew

Great photos - really capture the essence of the day.
Luv the shots of everyone sitting on the banks watching the action.

and dig the sun shot of john da pom, kinda trippy…

nice shot of my ass too, just keep it away from mick mulhall :open_mouth: :smiley:

Didn’t take many photos. Here’s what I got.
Great day. Thanks to the organisers and all the crew that made it happen.
PC I thought your ramp was brilliant.

hagster

bugster

youngstar

One of my local friends and family came to watch. Their four old boy was inspired by ben’s performance. He said the best part was “the little dude”.

Last photo - dont know who the dare devil roller blader cameraman was (?) but he had a spectacular crash which should have been camera exploding moment. He saved the camera with a body slam in the ditch. This photo is just before the fall … he just about to lose it …

Looks like a great day - so many people!!! Good one guys.

WHen’s next session, I need to get up there and get amongst it with my boy!!!

Where exactly is this joint?

Is it still skateable these days??