M.A.S.H. Bash at Riverwood

Its good neck excersise while sitting inbetween bowl rides.

Dave, it’s Scott that has the slalom thing going. Come to Dully Sunday morning for a roll.

Riverwood Sunday 15th anyone?

Yep

Im in!!!
Boss has given me a leave pass.
PhatLogie, RGrant, BondiBoy66 you want a lift?

Rich hope your ribs are better

ill be there on camera duty - ribs hurting this morning but not as bad as i expected javascript:emoticon(’:P’)

When you went to the ground rich I thought my first aid training was gunna come in handy. Glad to hear not too serious.

Chopper?

can walk, can’t run,
I think I’m going to leave that trick for a while
I just staged the fall, to take the spot light off your super sick 50-50
See how I go on Sunday.

I didn’t have any “bad” falls but did finally get my first F/S grind. And Clay wasn’t there to see it. Now I’ll have to do it again to proove it to him. Clay, skatexec took over the “come on yu bastard you can do it” for you.

YEEE—BLOODY—HAA
Good on ya bro.Now you can do it on round wall in the shallow at Riverwood on Sunday so we can hear a good bark out of those 215’s.

Good to see that you’re ok Rich, it was a nasty fall. :open_mouth:

I’m in for Sunday, thanks for the lift offer Mosu, but I’ll be heading down early, I’ll have to leave about 10:00 ish… :frowning:

Great session last night, I had a lot of fun. Big thank you to everyone that turned up with genny’s and lights :slight_smile:

I think that team skatexec are on the jungle juice, maybe a urine test at the next session is in order? Rich, bring your thermos…

Dogged determination phat is the key to the executive teams progress.

Hope for no rain for a Bondi sess Sat and Rivo Sun.

Yessum - I’m a player for Sat weather permitting (and hopefully my ankle wont be too sore after my getoff involving attempting to launch Scotts board into orbit) but no Sun sesh as usual - the Icebergs are a demanding club and require my prescence!

im bringing my rain coat

Listen mate, what you do in your own time is not of interest to us!

Hi Crew,

Did not have computer access late last week.

Got to Bondi Friday Evening/ ARVO damn WOT a drive from Richmond!

Quick skate with Scott Spring etc

Hit Bondi 10:30ish on Saturday, hit the street course while it was quiet. Got too confident and canned myself (wheel bite twice) rolling off the block next to the bowled area onto the flat!..thus no hitting the bowl after that!

Damn Scott Spring and Adam Luxford go off!

Sorry I missed you guys, catch up soon!

Jeez mate you only just missed us! I think we wrapped up around the 9.30 - 10am mark (or perhaps got blown away by the wind!). And yeah - its a trek from Richmond!

Sorry to hear you banged yourself up - hope it isnt too bad. You got lucky with the ‘street’ area that day too - some times its Gromfest 2005 and you take your life into your hands just trying to drop in there (blind grommies, unguided missiles etc… being a problem!). The bowl is generally free from infestation though.