Melton?????????????

where is that ??? more info looks insane

When we gonna hit her up?

count me in :smiling_imp:

:open_mouth: OWMYGOD :open_mouth: My troup carrier is at your disposel braden :smiley: Googel is a beautiful thing 8) later :wink:

rolled there last week… its been a while! the pictures don’t do it justice, this
place is insane, was a bit dirty, but there was a clean line. loose trucks and tunnel rocks soon sorted the place out.

melways refrance please.
if i know where to go im as good as there.
later

UBD map 214 m6

Next to Melton Power Boat Club is a picnic ground. Just inside the gate there is a track that takes you to the top of the dam wall.

So when is it going to be?

Any one keen to try for Sunday the 18th?

I would be, have a mate down from north of the border. Except its supposed to be pissing down on Saturday which would be be a problem given its a spillway.

Id like to make a statement like " IT NEVER RAINS IN MELTON"
but that would be tempting the MURPHY guy !! Either way ill be happy
we need rain. and i need skate !!

Planesailing can you please post Satday arfternoon.
Ill be going by your call if its gona be on .
Later :wink:

Ditto that

Ok ! Im out until 6.00 on Saturday so i will post after that.
Its all weather dependant ! The Arvo is looking possible at the
moment.

NAH! went past this afternoon lots of rubbish
washed down from the side and a bit muddy
on the banks… another day soon maybe.

Thank’s for the “headsup”.
Later :wink:

ITS ON !!! Come one come all !!! I had a skate at the spillway this
arvo. Its in PRIMO condition!!! The rain last week has cleaned all the silt and crappy dirt out (left a few rock though Might need a sweep here and there)
I will be hitting it this weekend because the forecast is good and might be the last warm day for a while 17 Sat 18 Sun. Any one INTERESTED??? if you need directions post here. Ill probably be going with the Grom about 12-1 on Sat. and same Sun.
Paul.

I sk8ted Melton spillway for the first time in 20 years yesterday & it was insane!!! :open_mouth:
I am getting a crew togeather for Sunday, I am taking a blower & broom though it is ok as it is up the shallow end. I will be there about 11.00 & taking a picnic lunch.
Adam 0400082638