MOSS Tuesday night

whats happened to regi we moss you

[size=150]Tuesday 11/3/08 = Point Cook.[/size]

Marty, Regi has retired. [size=75]Actually I sacked him, coz wasn’t really real.
It was just that ego-maniac Wedge taking himself too seriously.
People were getting sick of him[/size].

good on you bert about time you sacked regi what a barstard he was.lol.lol. spent to much time snaking us young pricks.

Hey bert is it just me or do others also think you must have had some cool skater parents.

your name is 2 of my fave skate moves. see you at Pt cook tonight

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Point Cook 8) 8) 8)

Ching…

Myles

Chris

Couple of celebrities

Marty

Graham (Stinkie)

Darren

[size=150]Where to Tues 18/3/08?[/size]

Coburg or Knox then back to Franga I reckon

36C I might water skate as I head off to tathra wed night

How about knox

knox knox whose there?

tu

Tu who?

Tuesday moss crew

Knox sounds good.

I’m going to have a roll at Deer Park early tomorrow (sat’dy) if anyones keen.

:smiley: Knox I’m in…

Count me in for Knox. :smiley:

ok, the lights will be at knox.

Since the nights have been dry and no moisture will occur on the steel, I put the motion forward for a true vert sesh next Tuesday somewhere under lights.
The possible place are PRan, Vertmont, Noble Park, Spotty, etcetc.
What do you people think?
A change is like a holiday :smiling_imp:

I’m going on Holiday…will prolly skate pambula and tathra and maybe some other parks we see on our journey to the coast of saphires.

do folks actually session the Spotty vert ramp? i’ve only ever seen the local scrubbers suckin back brews.

geez - if you’re meeting there, i’ll drag the pergola and a couple of bananna lounges down the road from my place.

c. mfdu.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’m in JIMMY Vertmont or Spotty
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) A Vert Ramp under lights shit HOT…

Absafuckinlutely sensational idea Jimmy,if the misses is’nt working,I’m so there.Like the idea of Praran after skating Monster,but Vertmont would be awsome without the sun in yer eyes.

cheers joe

Well we have some suport so put it to vote loyal rollers, Vertmont, Spotty, PRan, Nobs.
:smiling_imp:
Testing the knee this morning on the ponds, if she holds up im in there next tuesday!!!
LOXIN :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: