naccs as in scratch your naccs

Hope we can get it together for Wed session. We all have had more important things to take care of ,of late . Looking forward for next session. Where’s Mathius long time no see. Good to hear he is ripping a new ass in the Remo, total coping abuse I hear.good shit. Mick and me had an early morning session today.We took it easy but still had fun.Tried some old rocker type boards with 70s set ups.Schetchy but heaps of fun.Definetly brings one back to earth cause this old equiptment is fairly primative compared to the newer stuff we enjoy nowdays.Tell you it is definatly a different technique required to ride them with any authority on that terrain.I am slowly learning to ride that way again , so leave some of the Remo to abuse as well. Hope to see you next Wed Richie.

Hi NACCS guys,

I am making my partial move back to Newcastle this week. Bad timing, because tomorrow night Omar and other US pros will supposedly be sessioning under MASH lights at Bondi. Are any of you dudes thinking of driving down for the evening’s session? I would pay petrol!

Alternatively, any action at San Remo this Wednesday?

thanks, Bill

Wed session. yeh bill phone Mike we leave for Slam factory at 18:45 for NACCOS get together. Newy crew havn’t made it for the past 2 weeks so we got heaps to catch up on.Maybe we can hit up Remo next Wed before slam.We also have the option of night sessions cause I got lights and genni and it don’t need to be Wed/night either.I am also available to skate local spots around Newy. You got to see Bridge banks awesome old school bank riding ala (Greenwich style)I am currently skating some 70s set ups and doing the old moves just for old time sake.Very f^#ken rusty but can still do most moves ok. Phone Mick get down for a roll.OSRichie

NACCOS BOYS: I am planing to go to San remo this arvo for a skate .I will bring lights . Are you up for it? probably from about 6 pm till when ever .I will do the phone around and see who I can scoop up on the way.

Richie, Mick told me you might want to skate the pool on the cover today. If you do, ring me on 0421260500.

Mick, I was sorry I couldn’t find you again at the Bowlarama. Even got a ‘Cozmick Avenger come to the old skool kam’ annoucement made, but had no luck.

see you guys up at Newie soon. Bill Schaffer

wish i had have checked this post first! I came through remo yesterday skated on my own around two o’clock, my car said 35 degrees under the tree at the gate when i got in to sweep it out i reckon inside that bowl was easy over 45 got about 20 minutes in before i was absolutely wrecked, sounds like i shoulda waited till the late arvo to skate with you guys, bummer

Cool to meet Boomer and say g’day to you John and Cosmick. MAS*H trip to San Remo SOON!!!

hey bill reckon slam on wenesday would be the go cause the weather dont look promising thats the 29th i will phone ritchie about travel arrangments wold be good if mash could do a day trip to to remo :laughing:

Hi John,

I think I might be in Sydney this Wedneday. I will work on getting MASHers together for visit to Remo soon. I got to meet Richie for the first time in 30 years last Sunday - that was great. Maybe some chance of trying to organise you guys to join us for a real pool jam (if rumoured demolition doesn’t go ahead).

BS

Hey folks looks like people would like to do Remo. I am up for Saturday arvo probably from about 6 pm till when ever. I am bringing lights so we can skate till late Doglog ,Mashers and Naccos should hook up and ream a new asshole in the Remo.Could still be hot and mozzies can also turn up . Bring eskies and insect repellant. Apart from that please let us know who would be interested and what times would be ok. If you turn up earlier you could also skate Kurriong bowls and the Entrance skate park as well before San Remo.There is also Slam Factory so you could make a day of it.Iwill find out who from Naccos can make it.

I am going to try to put up a list of skate spots around Newy and Central /coast region so if you are up this way you can get to the best spots. Possibably if you can contact one of us from Naccos via this site .One of us could be up for a roll and be able to show you around too.

Richie Ill try to get the guys to decide on a date tomorrow night :confused:

Good news I can still go but only as an observer,still bringing lights though. Just got back from hospital busted my ribs again.Must have been Sunday at Bondi took a hard slam but some sort of delayed reaction has fucked my ribs again. Still looking forward to catching up with who ever is up for it Richie

Richie, sorry to hear about your injury mate! It just ain’t right, with all those hidden fractures you were already telling me about.

Bill

sorry to read this ritchie,hope it’s not to painfull,we don’t bounce as well as we used to … :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: ,catch up soon dude…boomer. :wink:

Hey Boomer’

I meant to say, rippin’ to catch up with ya’ll at Bowl a rama at Bondi…sorry I only had a sec’ to say s’up…make sure u’ come fer’ a roll’ with the ol’ boyz’ & make sure u’ bring the international contingent to the next S.O.S. Bank shootout…(at the Brah’)

cheers cam, :smiley: will do,still battling this at the mo’ tho :unamused:

taken wed ,one of the bones still not fusing. :frowning:

Sorry to hear you are still on the mend.I am a bit more fortunate than you because I have done this before. I know what I am up for. I actually rolled Remo 4 times on SAT afternoon hurt big time though. I generally start to roll again as soon as I think I can handle the pain.I am seriously thinking I should be able to skate a bit by next Saturday.When I tore my ligament in my shoulder I was dropping in on Newcastle half pipe the next day. This one has been a bit harder though.Never got the ligament fixed properly . I am suposed to have surgery on it but don’t want to stop skating for 3-4 months for surgery to heal. Hope to see you rolling soon O S Richie.