Old Scool Richie at Wadalba

Today I had a skate with Richie and I thought it was a rare chance to get footage so I put this together.
Of course Wadalba is probably not the best place to show off Richies talents but another clip can happen later if the chance occurs.
I was suprised with the speed he got in the bowl on that board of death :smiling_imp: See link below

[youtube.com/watch?v=lFg6gqi- ... _1QB5txGAw](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFg6gqi-M6A&feature=share&list=UUDKzfRXE3iAJk_1QB5txGAw)

Paul

Damn “H” in school and sorry for the black spot in vid some form of gremlin, Richie really wanted “The Angels” for background music but I only had time tonight to do this.

Paul

EMI put a block on the clip due to coppy right infringment.
None the less we had a great time anyway. I never got to check out those pipes I saw at the construction site on my way home but if they are still there next week end I will give them a roll for sure.
What we need to do is have a NACCOS get together and get as many of us together as we can cause we dont get to do that much now days.
Look forward to the next time we roll hopefully with more of us involved
Cheers OSR

Ritchie, Paul,
so good to see!

On the get together idea:
How about a year-end/Christmas get together session.
(like our OneT bbq)
We used to do the full BBQ, but now we just order in pizza or fish & chips, so no one has to worry about food.
Skate, beers, chips and mates------good start to a happy Christmas!