Rain Skates

Thanks for the props fletch, it was completly obvious your first roll on them taking it easy you looked naturally quicker and smooth, keep it cranking bro:twisted:
Yellow Jackets, is there anything they cant do? 62mm 98A, oh the balance, size to duro and rad geometry delivering the goods time and time again.
so whose the next cab off the rank???
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Your observation is what I felt Jimmy…speed and smoothness is certainly part of the package with these babies…and ive had some fast wheels in the past…these have an unusual confidence inspiring feel.

Rain Skates Team Manager

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Hey Jimmy, had a rad session at Frankston today. Tony was down there having a sk8, so we starterd to spin 360 then after a few goes they were so landed by both of us.

Tone had to bail you know long drive back. I stayed on and kept sk8ing the big bowl and kept landing my 360 on my 62mm Yellow Jackets. It was a good DAY for me and my wheels. Dareje was ripping too.(sick day).

Before I forget, I got double prints of the Noble Park photos last week for you. Try to get up for the Friday night sk8. Also some guys down at the park are after some 59mm Killer Bees & some rails. Catch up later :smiley: :smiley:

What a day for all…I did heaps of multiple 360’s in the carpark after my surf…the yellow jackets in 62mm
spin me right round baby, right round like a record baby right round, round , round they make me wanna go boom boom boom back to my room

OK fellow Rippers and lovers.
If your keen on some wheels, Tuesday Nite ROF is the place to be!!!
Last chance before i head North to the 06 BOSSJAM and i would like to give my fellow MOSS crew the privellege of getting the set of wheels they Desire before i travell and stock is still available!
So most of the crew know i opperate a fair deal, so if your thinking about someday you might want to try them but you know??? heres a chance to come see me and take the oportunity to get on board and roll with confidence tomorrow.
Taking care of my local crew and customers ALWAYS first,
Jimmy
Rainskates, no fancy graphics, no gimmicks, just FUCKEN GOOD WHEELS, PERIOD!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

any chance of posting a price list, so the interested can organise
the folding stuff!

Thanks Guys!!!
great sesh at the ROF last nite, hope the crew are pleased to get on board and our wheels serve you well! Enjoy, see you all when i return from BOSSJAM 06’
Any querries whilst im north MR Braden or Sir Bad Billy can take your calls.
Jimmy :smiling_imp:
happy rolling :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The ROF was a sea of yellow wheels last night…except for my green rainskates that is 8)

I too, can attest to the beauty and power of the Rain Skate Wheel.

It took be a month to get around to fitting up the BDS Black thingo wheels and when did I was pleased with the speed and they weren’t too slippery. But the colour?:frowning:

Rain Skates are a rad day glow yellow with just a spoon full of lime mixed in. Very Powell Bones Cubic.

But real test is speed and grip. These little babies have both!

Faster than anything I’ve riden yet and no slippage at the Ring of Fire. The profile’s not bad either.

That’s some recommendation Wedge. I find the slippage problems at the Ring to be so bad that I just won’t go there anymore. Might have to give the Rainskates a roll.

:smiley: Hay Hambo

Bad Billy here, just got of the phone to Jimmy.  The B.O.S.S 
  Jam was RAD, weather had the day by the short and curleys
  so it only went for half an hour.  30-39 then 40+, but a good
  day had by all.  So if you are after a set of the WHEELS that put
  the ring ON fire you can wait a week until Jimmy gets back
  as I`ve sold out of them...OR you can get a SET of BRAYDEN
  before Jimmy gets back.  Either way IT`S ALL GOOD NEWS,
  for you, no more Slipen & Sliden on any sk8.  See you at the
  next session. 

sk8 hard sk8 fast and be BAD!!!!!! :smiling_imp:  :smiling_imp:

aah those Alaskans… 8)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Melon to Fakie just spining this.

Just picking a Japan

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: spining them up Lez Twist

Bad Billy my main mans been around this weekend, destroying the vert and spine Saturday at the Ponds with yours trully, then ripping shreds at the Shed Sunday, spreading the love around Vic’ thats Billy for you. Nice shots, so where were you??? :smiling_imp:
Rainskates, get on board. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
will be at Newport Tuesday if anyones interested on checking out the range.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Jimmy going for the Invert & Bill on a air :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :