Rip into a Roundhouse

A couple of photos of some local Port Macquarie girls working on their Roundhouse cutbacks.

Rippin stuff Dave, killa…

It’s all about style !!! thats all that matters, how ya’ do it, not wot ya’ doin’ !!!

Cam
FTW
SK8 HRD
RD HRD
HRD N FST

C-ya this Sunday fer’ a roll in da’ park, bring me an extra carva’ to roll with p-leeezzzz, Cheers…

Hey Cam
Mate I’m hanging to come and ride da park, Unfortunately it won’t be this weekend, I have to be in Coffs. I have spread the word to all known Sydney Carvers that it is on, So fingers crossed someone will turn up with a spare C/B. We are also having a bit of a BBQ at Brett Warners SurfBoard Factory in Harbord on Sat from 1pm 234 Harbord Rd Brookvale. So if anyone is on the Northern Beaches on Sat most welcome to drop in and have a roll around (Fun carparks galore)

file:///home/dave/Desktop/Compressed Carve Photos2/BBQ Carve demo day.pdf

Also we managed to get a quick roll in at Rockdale on the way home from SOS. Mighty carve friendly lines to be sampled, only issue was the crowd.
PS I’ll haven’t forgotten send you some photos of my Surf-pipe model will get to it soon
Carve On

Great Surf style by the girls there :smiley:

Stylin big time, roundhouse cuties are all about the shoulders and the girls have em well ahead of there hips. :slight_smile: