S.A.D.S.S

Yes thats right :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sunday Afternoon Drain Skating Springvale 8)
A regular sesh at the drain would be a good thing so how about every second sunday arvo those that dig Springvale drain get down there.
Im shore it will make you all HAPPY getit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
24/2/08 1st session :wink: later :wink:

Stealing from Thrasher it could be the โ€œSkate and Destroy Springvale Sundaysโ€โ€ฆ

As the gravity games at mt panorama ends on the 9/3/08 i will still be there or finding my way back home.
I will not be able to participate :frowning: so take a broom :wink:
Those that are interested please give some feed back as to the time,dateโ€™s frequence, as the more people that it suites means a bigger turn out on the designated arfternoon. 8)
Ive chosen Sunday arfternoon becouse there is a regular Sunday morning bowl/ramp skate that i go to and do not wont to mess with of witch i would think some of thoses guys may be into a drain skate in the arfternoon.
No one works on a sunday arfternoon i dont think.
Yes msw"Skate and Destroy Springvale Sundays" is pritty cool. 8) :confused: 8)
In general i am very mater of fact .Later :wink:

Hi Hamish
I am up for a roll on a sunday arvo at the ditch and I am sure Braden would be interested as well.
Let us know what sunday suits
Trev

6/4/08 is good for me Trev :stuck_out_tongue:
Who else is keen :unamused:
Later :wink:

after ringwood tommorrow could work.

Hello all you Melbourne ditch fans, I am keen to get a session in at Springvale ditch on a Saturday arvo if possible. If you are interested please post or give me a call, my number is in my profile.
Tentative dates could be 26 April or 3rd May.
Braden, Mark, Mick, Hamish get your ditch Mojo on!

Trev
Have broom will travel.

3rd works for me.

gotta work tomorow :cry:

ive finished my longboard and am hoping to roll the ditch soon, ill probably need some coaching but im keen,
cheers h.

I ll be in for the ditch on the 3 rd of May :smiley:

the 3rd has the numbers and enough notice to make at least a good half day of it . :question: Do we get berney to get some timers to moniter progress.
:question: 2 bbq.

wheres the photos/vids of your ditch sessions?
im keen to see the crew chargin that spot

Got radio link almost finished, and running on batteries only, so you donโ€™t need power from a car battery. Will need to borrow Bradenโ€™s tape switches.
Possible for 3rd, after Saturday morning school sport taxi duties. If I canโ€™t get there one of you can take the equipment, itโ€™s easy to set up.

Lock in the 3rd.

Jackson i will try and get some footage on mob.
Can you give me any ideas on vid camera models as i wont to take footage of my downhill adventues likely with a lipstick stuck to my helmet.
eg. didgetal v tape wat is best for moving footage.
:wink: later on me gators :wink:

if ur going for a lipstick helmet cam get a DV handycam (tapes) and make sure it has inputs for external devices. ur gonna have to look for 2nd hand coz the only stuff u can buy in the stores these days are high def, HD and DVD cams and what not. but then again it depends if u want good quality or not :laughing:

Cool, see you on the 3rd guys.
Timing system should make it interesting Hamish.
I might have a white coat and a clipboard somewhere in the garage for you Bernie :wink:
Braden has plenty of cones and if we are nice to him he might bring his big professional looking camera 8)
Slowest run on the timing system wins 6 pack of Blonde, kindly donated by Mad Dog Productions :open_mouth:
Mick from Ormond correct me If I am wrong but do I remember you messing around with a listick camera on one of your boards?
Ludi on 4 wheels will be a sight to behold :smiley:
See you there fellas

Would so luv to make it and pop the pps DKโ€™s ditch cherry but alas I will be wining and dining at the footy with the Brissy Lions footing the bill, hopefully they can inflict Geelongโ€™s 1st loss

ok 1100 clean and prep ditch :stuck_out_tongue:
1200 lunch bbq. byo whatever
1300 ripitup till you can skate no more 8)
any objections???
see ya
later on me gators :wink: