Scotty T's wall and riders

good luck on the wing, I’m having my drumstick operated 5th Aug, from my trip to Canberra when I met you. Came back with another hand fracture and a blown knee gasket. Fark.

I was down there to play the responsible adult and I’m broken before I even set foot in the embassy.

Really want to have a film night at my Forest ghetto with yourself Pang etc. The room is the shit I tell ya.

Man its to cold to skate in Sydney, CBRY would be wicked.

Stiff, thats what was needed for me, back in the day, I’ve always taken up some real estate and stressed the scales. peace bro

Yeah haven’t been out for night sessions much lately due to the cold, giving it the cold shoulder lol!

I’m up for a video night for sure, I watched George Greenough’s Crystal Voyager for a bit of a change, makes me want to go ride some waves again after years of not.

I reckon the G&S board has a chance of making it through a CHC course, it turns good and will be even better with the right bushings.

man we must have some telepathy going, I met with a mate last night and was discussing getting a new surfboard yesterday. Last surf was Maldives about 4 yr ago. Went down the beaches to scope whats around and got side tracked looking at old skate spots.

Will threaten to hit up the surf, I’m only15-20 to Sydney Northern beaches which shites over the south side.

You have to travel to Batemans I guess ? 2-3 hr’s! keen.

wow. youve got some awesome stuff there. that grabke rocks blocks.

havent seen a voodoo for yonks either

Thanks bkb, maybe an Atom Man rider, and def. a couple of 90’s completes to go now and I’ve got a good swag of OG riders :slight_smile:

I wanted to ride the black Variflex, but it’s far too crap and I paid for most of the Jammer with the sale of it, which rides really nice for a flat 5 ply mini pig.

Still OG grail-less… They will come one day 8)

Grail time!

So stoked, the shape is unreal, will have to trace it and make one!

and re drill and config of the G&S glass toothpick:

Latest acquisition:

Huge props to Sheffster and Pangy for delivery duty!

All the riders hangin’ out together:

Grails are cool but I like riders. Well, some of these I haven’t ridden yet, but I reckon eventually I’ll ride all of them.

Thanks to this:

Everything I ever rode as a kid: