Skateboarding at 51 (just for fun)

I have done a clip each year (since 48yrs, started skating at 45 yrs) and although I did turn 51yrs old last October it took a while to get enough footage as I have only been skating local. Just did a trip up north so I got some guy at Port Maquarie to film and my brother to film at Maclean and the still yet to be opened Yanba. I was hoping to go to Nimbin but it was raining on the day this trip was planned.
Anyway its been good to make it past last year and on to this year. Again there are still goals to be done before I make 52, working on the ollies. I want a 180 fly out a longer nose grab and perhaps work on an indy flyout (if I ever get enough air).

Clip limk below, managed to put a bowie track as background from a 1974 album…hope its enjoyed…

[youtu.be/N9SeMWhyzfs](http://youtu.be/N9SeMWhyzfs)

Paul

Good stuff Paul, you are killing those fly outs!

Great video. Hope I’m still going at 51.

Good on you Paul … well done. Look me up if you ever get down this way.

It was good to get that clip out of the way, I skate mostly by myself so this does motivate me. Scotty the flyouts took awhile to get for me, plenty of hook ups with the back wheel at first then just built up from there, but they are fun :laughing:
Hopefully I can continue getting better will be making some trips to Sydney soon to try different parks and lines although mostly I do want some different tricks happening.

Thanks for the support, it is all appreciated.

Paul