Slalom Sessions

There’s a game on at 2.30 at Telstra Stadium, so let’s push it back to 5pm.

5pm is kinda close to eat dinner time. Im thinking of hitting it at 12 noon sunday to run some practice cones.

won’t it be bloody hot at midday scoot? :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:
i’m keen - dinner @7pm maybe? :wink:
can we bid on times? is the sun in your eyes @ 4pm?
do they use P5?
maybe Monday 6pm?
?@?for???maybe??? :unamused:
alowah? straight runs?? :smiley:

Good point pete. How about 7pm till whenever. Sunday night. Or monday night.

Do you need a Slalom Board, I haven’t seen my Gullwings since about 1980?

I vote for 7:00pm Sunday. The game’ll be out of the way and it’ll be cooler.

About needing a slalom board…it sure helps, but people have spares so you should have no problem borrowing.

Ok sun 7:pm. cool.

great, see you guys there.

it’ll feel good to be back on board after a couple of months away!!

Next Slalom Session

Allawah, Sunday march 26, 3pm

We will be setting a single-lane course down through the trees. Timing system will be in effect!

All welcome, we have heaps of boards for people to try.
Hope to see some of the Sutherland crew there too - it’s been too long!

Hope it’s kewel’ to come along haggy ?

Live just around the corner now…wouldn’t mind tryin’ out sum different boards…

Then hit Riverwood afterwards fer’ a bit of air’

Cam,
Of course it’s cool! hope to see you there, i guarantee you will have a good time.
hitting up Riv would be fun too, if there’s time i’m down.

Alright, looks like it’ll be a good crew of people at allawah on sunday.
Don’t be too late, as I believe daylight savings kicks in this weekend which means it will get dark at around 630?

Had a good time at Bondi Bowl tonight. Thanks dudes for amping me up to drop in and go for it!

I have compulsory family fun on Sunday afternoon and can not make the session. I really wanted to run this course.

Daylight savings has been extended for a week due to Comm Games in Melb. Clocks change 2nd April not this weekend.

is that in Melbourne?

The Commonwealth Games are in Melbourne, but the Daylight Savings extension (to April 2) applies to NSW as well. Don’t know why…

Bad luck about the compulsory family fun on Sunday James. Allawah is a good spot - a little steeper, a little narrower and a bit twistier. It’s in a park, and has trees, shade and nearby shops for food and drink. The thing it’s really missing is a skate park - apparently there used to be one there but it’s buried under dirt and grass now.