Snake runs?

Lincoln City Skate Park

youtube.com/watch?v=vMVGaCTc … re=related

hey checkout nimbin on skateboard .com (i dont know how to post the picture) has a snake run being built.would be lots of going with flow up there man.

Dunno about this concrete coping.

Hey Sac…off the top of your head, how much would it cost to proper bowl the end of Bulleen?

Hey Braden that Skatercross video was great find!

Ah, the good old days of skating in uniforms…

finally a real snake run like hobart but modern in nimbin, organic at its best.
Road trip later in the year :smiling_imp:

Is Bulleen snake run worth a trip? Its a kind of skating I havent tried yet :laughing:

Went to Bulleen today, was pleasantly surprised that there were only 2 scooters there. Well… its very fun… but kind of wish it was twice the length :laughing: Also had no idea it was so rough… so regretted my morning choice of 55mm wheels :blush: Next time will attack it with 10 inch board and big fuck off wheels :laughing:

any news on the nimbin snake run?

Marty there skatn it looks FUCK,N rad man NIMBIN gotta love it. :wink:

thanks sac andy tennant and bradford and dans all live up that way now days will have to get them on it.

just looked on skateboard .com some cool shots there i want to skate that.

man that snake looks unreal man(gurgle gurgle, holds breath, slowly exhales) have to get a belt for my kaftan man i think it’s gonna get caught in my wheels. :laughing:

ROAD TRIP!

wondered where i parked the kombi was a long walk home and dont remember a thing. who’s going to do the first nude run man.

have a look at page six of the nimbin park in skateboard .com .au …there is only one park on my next skate trip.

see what Braden’s been up to:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFCYRlf_ … re=related

This place looks fun even though it’s not meant for skating:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgAAMAEJ … re=related

been there…used to be hush hush…
old railway tunnel…6 miles outside Petersfield up Vinnels Lane West Meon in the uk… :wink:

You’ve been everywhere man! I admire your love of travel. Spewing can’t make it to Kincumber this year, have a gig on. Rectal Tubes :smiling_imp: