Sonofaditch....Spring ditch carnival..the musical!

Thanks to everyone for a great day…thanks to Leah & Billy for the extra footage so I could finish it…and thanks to Mark Kent for being a dead set legend 8)
TURN IT UP!

looks like mega fun was had by all!

Good stuff.
Lets do it again real soon :smiling_imp:

that’s awsome! :slight_smile:
next ditch session, I’m there

nice :smiley:

Another fun quality clip Bradon!

You guys have all the fun.

Has to be done again soon was a top day great vid also

Mad vid Braden. Awsome work.

Nice - i remember skating the concrete there in 87 when it was relatively new - its super sweet but it was better back in the day - we used to live in mulgrave so it was our local weekend hang out - its been a while but i did skate it last year super spot - there is another with a hip behind the mitre 10 i think? became a bunnings supply centre near westal and dand rds - ppmurf

Nice - i remember skating the concrete there in 87 when it was relatively new - its super sweet but it was better back in the day - we used to live in mulgrave so it was our local weekend hang out - its been a while but i did skate it last year super spot - there is another with a hip behind the mitre 10 i think? became a bunnings supply centre near westal and dand rds - ppmurf

fukkk yeah…lucky i wasnt there…i woulda wiped out the hibachi surreptitiously as i could of course…boneless frenzy…i thought charlie dont skate was about viet vet skaters…leiutenant kilgore says CHARLIE DONT SURF…i cant imagine CHARLIE busten any handplant variations…hang on…chin wasnt a saigonite by chance?? :wink:

fukkk yeah…lucky i wasnt there…i woulda wiped out the hibachi surreptitiously as i could of course…boneless frenzy…i thought charlie dont skate was about viet vet skaters…leiutenant kilgore says CHARLIE DONT SURF…i cant imagine CHARLIE busten any handplant variations…hang on…chin wasnt a saigonite by chance?? :wink: