SUNDAY MORNING - S/E SUBURBS

Ludi,

Click on this for the radar.

mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR02 … html#image

Hey guys, the weather looked bad and am still recovering from the
Ring of Fire “table incident” LOL so I gave it a miss today, hope to see
you all this week.

A few of us are heading for Newport Sunday morning, I have to leave at 10am so will be starting at 8, to make sure I get a good couple of hours in. :open_mouth: All welcome…

Hi WobblyJohn. I live in Croydon, how long do you think it would take to get to Newport?

croyden to newport…1 hour+/-

I’m going to try to get back to Deer Park on Saturday morning…if its dry!

Winter is shitting me.

Great Idea John, count me in.

Dave; around 30 minutes.

Hey guys

I will make it to Newport on Sunday but probably about 9 to 9.30, from Ringwood where I live. It will take about 45 minutes so from Croydon it should be under an hour I reckon to our newcomer Dave

See you all there

Steve

See you all there, looking forward to it.

Great skate this morning guys.
We will have to arrange one morning where we (newport locals) come over to the SE for a morning session.

Cheers
Taras

Yep, had a great time guys. I never get up early enough to have a daylight park monopolizing session with a decent sized group. It was a welcome change from the under lights scenario. Hope to see you at a Box Hill session soon.

Awesome session. Thanks to all for making me feel welcome, not to mention the amount of tips I received. Cannot wait for the next session.

Hey guys, i am out for a few weeks (again) popped a rib at the shed on friday so am stuffed :imp:
I am so pissed off right now and itching for a skate too :angry: but the Dr said “NO SKATING”
Hope to see you all soon.

take it easy Skull
when yer ready to ease back in, the Batramp will be ready for grindage

great session at newport on sunday. agreed dave, the welcome and advice was most appreciated. unfortunately struck down with the flu so may be a few days before i skate again.

Anyone interested in an early Sunday morning skate 8-8.30am (weather permitting) at either Ringwood or Boxhill?

Box Hill’s in my favour, if i can get up that early

Sorry about the late post, a few of us are heading to Box Hill on Sunday morning. All welcome…

This Sunday morning were heading for Deer Park. Will be there from 8am on…

Count me in, see you there. Thanks for the heads up.

I suggest Ringwood or Knox for Sunday morning