Sunday super session(pools & pipe)19-03-06

Oh… And if you want to see a preview of the pool, here is a clip that Bennon put together.

Just right click and “save as” lads. No need to join a site and log in. (too bad if you think that’s a PC biased remark).

archive.org/download/BenonJu … arch06.mpg

Just to be clear, Roseville has never been a secret skatespot. Mark Lynch at Ulimate/Skateboard used to freely distribute the address 30 years (how I got there). At the moment it is probably not any kind of skateable spot, but if enough people contribute with shovels and rakes and implements of construction we may be able to restore it as one. (notice how I refuse to trade insults or sarcasm!)

It is true, of course, that after I have used these many people as a source of free pipe-cleaning labour I will have no choice but to herd them all off the cliff at the end of the pipe …

Or I could be secretly using the fiendishly clever strategy, well known to Mick, of distributing completely wrong addresses (woops, getting close to sarcasm again …)

So I’m guessing that noon at the pipes and 3 at the pool is on. Gimme a call if you have a differing oppinion Bill.

Mick, your schedule sounds the go to me. Currently trying to arrange transport for me, Errol and Nick Van. Not sure if it is wise to travel on trains with pockets full of sausages … especially on the North Shore.

The big blue MAS*H taxi can take on you three. Can meet somewhere in Bondi before noon.

That’d be much appreciated Skoot; I’m carless tomorrow and cannot miss this pool party - it’s in my old neighborhood - if anyone’s interested and happens to have a long / downhill board with them I can lead you one of the severest hills on the North Shore, only about 5 mins from the pool.

hey skoot do you have space for on more in the big blue mash taxi?

Count me in too, thanks Skoot. Been trying your mobile and will try again.

Ok… That’s MASH and The King of the Bowl, and his entourage, taken care of. Where are the BTS boys? Or do they fall under MASH too?

I’m probably going to be bussin it to the city to meet Bennon, so I’ll only be carrying what will fit in my backpack. Somebody please bring a couple of brooms and a couple of mops for Snives. This is just in case it has collected some debris, or if it rains tonight. Coupla buckets too, which you can fill with food and bevies. Oh… Don’t forget a large bin for rubbish (and bailing water if need be).

A really good one would be some tiling kit. It would probably be good to fix the tyles before it gets too rough up there.

I’m sure those that have skated the Pipes before know the routine and what’s needed to make it skateable. I’m a virgin, so treat me gently.

See you all at the pipes at High Noon lads, and hopefully some lasses. Don’t forget the (Air)oguard.

Oh… I wouldn’t mind checkin out some hills Errol. Max and Alex Donini, Steve and Mark Bennet, Myself, and can’t remember who else all used to luge board on the freshly asphalted hills of Frenchs Forrest around 81-82. Max and Steve once clocked 70kph down the hill next to Artarmon ramp.

Anybody got a pair of 6 foot long water or snow skis they don’t want? I might rig up a luge board.

micheal, micheal, micheal ! Should have given me a call… I have two full racing luges , two waterski longboards, two lib tech longboards and an FSU race board with top mounted randal 180’s rolling on 80mm krypto’s w/ceramic bearings. I could have leased one of them to you for an extremely expense rate… i mean really really expensive rate
!

ghetto does as ghetto gets! I’ll show you how they should be ridden (instead of collecting dust) for free. How does that sound? hehe… It would feel more nostalgic if I built one just the way I did as a kid. Which is what I would like to do. Nothin is more fun than a board you built yourself. Doesn’t mean that I still don’t want to take your toys for a burn.

get yourself some 215’s and some big soft wheels and we can build a luge in my garage on a rainy day sometime…all wood and screws and bolts and sheer terror that it’s all going to come apart as you go past 70km down victoria road at 2.00am. Biff bought a real riggy diggy one at Manly for 300 about two years ago and weve been scaring the crap out of ourselves ever since…it gives you the sensation you are lying in a coffin already !

Which part of Victoria Rd? I’d love to skate Gladesville Bridge. The only problem is timing the lights. The run from Top Drummoyne down to the bridge makes the light situation even more dangerous. Being scared crapless is fun!

that Victoria road would be death…this Victoria road is a simply little run in the eastern suburbs WITH HARD BRAKING AT THE END ! I buy my luge shoes from St. Vinnies because they don’t last long. Good luck Tomorrow and remember to keep the boys hooting and screaming down. As David REUL sez in the latest CW…
POOL RULES
1/. Safety first
2/.Respect your friends and enviroment ( a lack of respect for yourself,be willing to take a beating )
3/.Don’t leave trash
4/. Don’t blow it out
5/.No graffitti
6/.Fix what you can fix
7/.No stickers
There’s only one Reul. The one reul is there are no rules

…LATER !

Just remember that there are neighbours just two houses away. One minute we were ready to jump the fence, next second we were staring into someones living room.

Oh, water fall from sky. Not good for Roseville! Doesn’t seem like it was a lot though, shall we still try?

Scoot, couldn’t reach you last tonight. Big question: have you gt an esky? I volunteered to provide an esky full of bangers (the MASH will bring itself) and forgot that I dont have one…

im jealous got back from queensland missed the mash at remo now missing this cause i still got the oldies over from england ahh someone post pics please :cry: