TA at the Bondi Bowl thingy!

Just got of the phone with Chad he ask if anyone had any Questions I could email them to him he also said th TA will be flying on wednesday and would love to cession a few bowls with us, he also warned the press has jumped at this Mick tells me this is fair dinkum 8)

I was taking the piss Marksman.

F*ck yeh lets light up a bowl mid-week and sess with TA!

5xVB and i still can type…

Steve Caballero, 8) is Also interested stick that in pipe and smoke it 8)

Imagine TA in Riverwood bowl. Be cool I recon.

Do you think when you guys are finished wearing him out at all your international standard bowls and the other fruits of being a metropolis of the first economic tier that you could send him down to Melbourne, even though we are a mere provincial centre and struggling to hang on to our status as a part of the world’s tertiary economy we are on the way to Tasmania. (I knew I should have moved to Sydney 20 years ago when I finished Uni).

TA, Steve Cab - they’re both cool. But is Shintaro coming? That is the question!

I’m sorry, but Shintaro does’nt hold a candle to this feller…

Fanta - Team Leader of the Phantom Agents!!!

Oh, sessioning with TA and Cab might be fun too.

F#ck it all…
everythangs kewel’…fellaz
Letz just enjoy this shoit’ have a carve…u know…enuff of the hate & stuff’

Man I am diggin’ on how this w/end com’n up is turnin’ out, dig on it 2’ how couldn’t ya ?

Letz’ all get together & passify, multiply, radify’ & flanno-fy’ heh-heh

Once again’ lookin’ forward to sinkin’ a bevy’ & carvin’ a bit with ya’ll all…& our visiting bros’
Its all about berts & fun anywayzzzz’ !

Whoz bringin’ the esky (zzzzzzzzz - plural)
Riverwood- wooooo-hoooooooooo

Its even raised Evo’s ominous skull cap.

Oh yeah…Foxy was mentioning the next S.O.S. get together at R/Wood on Wed. night…

Soundz f’n’ kewel’
All about Banks’

Its’ just gonna b’ a bank shootout at Da’Brah’ (shakabrah…why-eeee-styleeee, - personal joke…heh-heh)
“Berts & Flirts”, I reckon its’ gonna be a kewel time fer all involved !
(there u’ go, a name that would suit the day / evening…on fire, whatta ya think Fox’ ?)

Should see some trains happnin’…speed plus…& imaginative lines all over the park…& not one ollie hoppin’ rail riding, flip tricka’ gettin in the way…wooooooo-hoooooooooo

In the words of Big Kev’…I’m excited !

I think Bondi Boy is spot-on: we need the Phantom Agents to attend. These guys could do fakie aerials into trees and produce speech that was completely disconnected from their mouths! I implore BB to attempt jumping backwards over the security line at the bowlarama and directly into the inner circle of TAness.

B.

what has j boy gone and done now. first i have heard of that.
you lucky bastards ta. and cab both heros of mine.

What’s with all this “the Samurai” stuff. MASHers gone mad? An age specific fixation perhaps?. Should I go all “Prince Planet” on someone? Or should I upload “Andy Pandy” images? “Gentle Ben” and I are stepping out now for a coffee. (“Flipper” couldn’t make it.)

Yes.

can someone give me a run down of whats happening at bondi ( as im a little ignorant and considering making the road trip) ie, whos skating, ive heard peter hewitt, TNT and omar hassan’s names dropped, are they skating, competing? whats on the friday night? will i see anything amongst the"unwashed masses" or is there bleacher setups like belco? and…will TA skate?
…end transmission…

Probably something akin to official practice on Friday pm. I read in latest Slam that bowl-a-rama will be judged on best trick/run in each part of the whole Bondi setup not just the pool. TA is ‘watching’ the comp says his website and Tony Trujillo will be there too (according to contest flier).

Sounds rad.
Except all the security stuff. But hey, thats Sydney i guess.

Fair enough TA just watching the bowl jam thing. He’s got nothing to prove.
I am sure he’ll be down for a few sessions out of the spotlight.

Have fun ya lucky kunts

Phantom Agents aren’t too age specific Cos. I was a big phan. (Could have been a Siddy thing). I had this busted-arse PA costume. An ice cream bucket with fruit bag for a helmet, red gum boots and a green tracky. (Life was easier on the eye when it was in B/W). I used to do the backwards up a building jump by hanging on to the long viney bits of the willow tree next to the sewerage pitt in the backyard. Jump, bounce, spring. Back on the branch. I was 4.
As for the Bowl-o-rama. Just the essence of the smell of the rumour of T.A. being there is enough for me. I might get him to sign my faux leopard skin tutu. (If I can still get into it).

If u’ cant’ get into it Sean, I’ll give it a bash’ heh-heh-heh (no skiddies ?..lol) Be good to catch up mate’

From what I understand, DJ’s start at about 10am…Finals around 4pm…then lets all hit the Beach Road & party’ ! (& everything else in-between)
I am sure it will be a top day fer’ all concerned…(great beach, great sites, great sk8’in, great after party)

In between that, I’ll fill in asap…

Had a major rad mas*h session tonight at Bondi. American pro’s and local rippers everywhere. Omar going nuts too. It quietened down a bit later on and we took over just as Tony Alva turned up to the side of the bowl watching us. Props to Greg for the lights and gas.