The uNoFfIcIaL SOSSJ FoR rEaL

Is Sean still skating i skated withSean at Coffs Harbour in 1979 . Where does he skate now?

Gary. Sean and I saw some photos of you skating at the BOSS jam. We’re still going for a roll too here in Newcastle, Central Coast and even got to Bondi a few Sunday mornings ago. Sean would be stoked to hear from you. Email me some contact details and I’ll pass em on to Sean. He still talks about the Coffs days when you guys sessioned there together and the road trips etc.

Friday 11th Nov - Will be a night session Bondi.
Some will be there fairly early one would imagine, but if you want lights you can bet they’ll be on when the sun goes down.
It s also conected to Saturday’s skate vis-a-vis so “someone will be watching” So even if your hot or not, just bust some ass and have fun. You’ll be rivalling yourself.

Sat 12th Nov - Jam at Maroubra Bowl.
Well its basicly an old fasion old school get together. So when you feel like your ready to roll, rock on down. Personaly i will be there around 10ish. What i do recomend is to all MASH’ers is have your normal early Saturday morning session at the Bra as usual and that should make a good jump start for the day.

Sat 12th Nov Evening - The Beach Road Hotel at Bondi.
When the day is done its time for festivity’s. I figure around 6-7PM but who knows. The beer flows there till all hours of the morning.

Sun 13th Nov, sounds like Riverwood could be the winner. Yol be in your carving element there.

Anyone that has a BBQ that they can bring in on the Friday night to Bondi please let me know. It does’nt have to be big just something so we can cook up a few snags when we get the munchies.

Wedge if you and Dazza still need a ride in id be glad to pick you up if you cant find one, via the Sands if you need to offload some gear.
If any one else would like to donate a ride im sure the guys would greatly appreciate it.

Arrivals
Thursday 10/11 11:05am Tony
Friday 11/11 4:35pm Wedge and Dazza on Virgin Flight DJ855 (Greg)
Friday 11/11 6:30pm Marty on Jetstar

So far the weather looks to be fine so we might get to see a few real lobsters

HangLoose,
Greg

• … . / … — … … .— / …— ----- ----- … / … …-. / -.-- — …- / … .- …- . / .-- — .-. -.- . -… / - … … … / — …- - / .— …- … - / … .- -.-- / - … . / .-- — .-. -… / -… … …— … / .- -. -… / -.-- — …- .-… .-… / .-- … -. / .- / .–. .-. … --… . / .- -. -… / … …-. / -.-- — …- .-. / … – .- .-. - / . -. — …- --. … / -.-- — …- / .-- — …- .-… -… / … .- …- . / -.-. — .–. … . -… / .- -. -… / .–. .- … - . -… / … -. - — / .- / – — .-. … . / -.-. — -… . / - .-. .- -. … .-… .- - — .-.

NEWY / CREW will be there friday morning.We will catch up with you all some time during the day. Richie.

GH - 'bra is looking increasingly unlikely…

What you reckon - MASH wed night there with repair plan so decision can be made depending on how repairs go? You can give all comers plenty of notice then if the venue for Satdy has to change…

Steve, Im available to help with repairs Wed night, my phone no is 0407466806 give me a ring and we can organize materials etc.
Also I will probably be available [depending on my work schedule to do a couple of pickups friday.
Andy.

Cheers Andy - watch this space…

Andy’s van (So you can spot it at the airport)

Not Andy in pic :wink:

Arrivals
Thursday 10/11 11:05am Tony
Friday 11/11 4:35pm Wedge and Dazza on Virgin Flight DJ855 (Greg)
Friday 11/11 6:30pm Marty on Jetstar

Should be able to pick up jetstar Marty no worries, will get in touch closer to the day.

Coming in from Brisso on Virgin at 4:30. Would love a lift but should be able to split a cab with Wedge and Dazza if necessary.

Believe Andy Mac, Hap and Ganimal could be starters as well.

regards,
The Mighty Mighty BOSS Tone

Hey Soss,

I’ll be riding with Andy, Hap and whoever else is riding on Thursday.

Can I get a phone number of one of the Soss boys that is expecting to skate Thursday to find out what sessions will be cooking and set up a meeting point for Friday morning or afternoon before the Bondi skate that evening.

Looking forward to skating some nice concrete and having some rad sessions and a yarn or two with some old mates,

Tony.

I JUST CHECKED THE BOWL AT MAROUBRA AND WAS SHOCKED AT ITS STATE. THE CURRENT REPAIR JOB HAS ONLY MADE THINGS WORSE, A VERY SERIOUS EFFORT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THERE DOING WILL HAVE IT RIGHT FOR SATURDAY. :smiling_imp:

Hi Tony
So far i dont know of any sessions yet but im usually informed of whats doing so just give me a buzz when your in town and Ill know a little more.

Boris, you seem a little umbrageous somewhat, something eating away at you, loosing control even i think we need to talk, you need some counceling. Normaly i wouldn’t go out of my way but, hopefully i will be able to give you the emotional strength to get you through, psychic energy a cup of Chi Tea and a loving hand awaits.

Greg,

BLACKTOWN

Boris , I would like to take full responsibilty for the week ends atempt at repairs. If you are disapointed in the results let me asure you so was I , sure your right zingers idea may work better and I hope it does. We all agreed that agergate based rapid set was not going to work last sunday. I made the call to at least try , because I feel that this probleam of vandelisim will keep happening, and I dont think patching with non agg based materials such as car bog, presure grout , ardit compound, mba epoxy, or all the other shit that I know would work is a great idea. Reason being in a couple of years from now not only will she look like crap, if salt water builds under the patch, its a short cut to concrete cancer. Guys Petes right this is a council probleam, what worrys me most of all is the faster we fix it they come and stuff it again. Lets have a meating on friday and decide the best course of action for this ongoing probleam, Mate lets work together to fix this ongoing probleam and then you can ring my little neck all you want

FIRSTLY TO GROUNDHANGER, MY PROBLEMS ARE FAR TOO EXTREME FOR ANYONE TO HELP AND SECONDLY MARK I WASNT HAVING A GO AT ANYBODY THE IDEA FOR MY POST WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE OF THE CONDITION OF THE BOWL AND HOW LITTLE TIME WE HAVE LEFT BEFORE SATURDAY. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND ZINGER HAS DONE A REPAIR JOB ON THE BOWL ( LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON ) AND MORE WORK WILL BE DONE TONIGHT (many hands). I DO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT MARK, COULD YOU LEND ME THE MUSTANG FOR A WEEK OR SO ? THAT SHOULD MAKE THINGS SWEET :mrgreen:

Boris I have a spare keyboard which has working capslock. would you like me to bring it tonight to Bra?

Thanks Greg,

I spoke to the boys from MOSS who will be coming up for the reunion/skate and we have some sessions already organised for various parks.

I will call you Thursday afternoon so you could join us or we could come and join a session that is happening elsewhere.

We are also organised for Friday morning and afternoon apparently hitting riverwood, the bra then Bondi in the arvo, I’ll let you know more when we speak.

Cheers,

Tony

HAAA HAAA HAAA
My new website http://www.CApSLocKanONyMouS.com
not so stupid now HA!

Boris you can take her for a drive, did I tell about the time Jamie bunged on it was his to the this babe down at bondi just to get phone number :laughing: :laughing:

The weather’s lookin good, lets hope the old body can stand all that skatin’.

Friday : Fine. Mostly sunny. SW/SE winds.
Sydney: 16 23

Saturday : Fine. Partly cloudy SE/NE winds.
Sydney: 16 24

Sunday : Chance late shower. Partly cloudy N/NE winds.
Sydney: 17 25

Wedge
0412 177 956

Hang in there weather !

I’ll be picking up Marty Kent at THE AIRPORT 6.30 PM FRIDAY.

ANYONE ELSE ARRIVING AROUND THAT TIME WANTING A LIFT BACK TO BONDI speak up !!!