tic tac on the couchbook,

all started being a good boy scout and helping out an elderly couple check there air pressure at the servo the other day, and when I chatted bout the time I had two puncture,s in two days years ago I said to myself you shouldnt of mentioned that,

because you carnt always guarantee your pet will do the right thing,

what a paranoid suck in line regarding children,

how come the punk that kicked barassi in the head got time and the dude that king hit and killed in paky is out,

looks like I,m on the rims,

doesnt sit well really that ABC has involved julia in there festive spin trailer, then again who pays the bills,

time to get puncture proof tires and tubes

spent two days fixing the tv and watching a punture for a weekend,

repair done and reassembling of what is supposed to be a mode of transport,

yeah fuck off number 5,

saw ABC,s ad flaunting julia again,

classic supporting travelling oversea,s for xmas shopping,

keep up the good work supporting local tourism, manufacturing and the shopkeeper,

you do wear a strap on under them slacks,

motovited big ride and beat the heat, get asked you want some money, what for to catch a cab home, 40 psi at the servo and head back, gotta suss that suicidal poster on way home, PSSSSSSSSS,

all i wont is two tubes for xmas,

mmm stoked got to tubes today at gunnas

Mark,
You could be “pinching” the tube when you put it back in.
When you fix the puncture, put it back in with a bit of talc, and a little bit of air to smooth the wrinkles out of the tube.
put the tyre back over the rim by hand (dont use the tyre levers), and as it gets really tight, let the air out of the tube, so you can finish rolling the last little bit over. It is easier if the last bit is near the valve.

Ta, its cheap chinese tubes that just keep letting go,

surf nutzi,

I rather did enjoy the excersise in perserverce and patience not to mention the laugh it gave barb followed by sympathy, mmmmmmmmmmmm,

get tubes here $3. bought a stack of spares and a bike for the boy last time I was there.

bikeliquidation.com.au/Index … iteid=3321

yep scored a pair of repco from k-mart for a 5er each,

reckon got the quals to work at dinger factory in quality control,

was gunna make a salad for lunch with those little tomato,s alas didnt receive a Dual saw for Xmas,

reckon may have head around the old champix fuck having a ciggie atitude,

well done…me next I reckon

tip to avoid peer pressure undermining your efforts when sharing “that” tabacco.
Insist on GREEN TEA!

and the man in uniform said on tv, I hope everybody stays out of the sun waiting for the 9.30 and 12 o,clock fireworks,

I’ll be using the shade of the earth thanks;
SPF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

first post on Charlie for the New Year 2013 feel should say something intelligent