Bondi 17 April 06

Perfect weather and a day of work saw a small gathering of a few MAS*Hers at Bondi. I managed to get a few pic’s some of which are over exposed (trying to fix them now) so I’ll post some of the good ones now and the others once they are repaired (if its possible)

First up Visiting American, Timmy think this was an ollie decker hows the height

Timmy again with possible a boardslide decker (not certain but it was fast rad and mind blowing)

Col with a pre grab air

Jamie was working the bank Col was airing on, Jamie would either acid drop the bank or grind it (flat out) and then air onto the inclined plane and skate out. hopefully the pics explain it better than I do

Acid thrills Jamie

Up the inclined plain

other sequence

will post more once ive sorted some exposure issues

While im at it where are the Shoalhaven pic’s guys???

Hey Mosu’ damn, wish I made it down fer’ a roll (still recovering from the ankle & wrist ligaments), looked like a blast !

Shoalhaven woz 2’
Clay took the picz’ he got some rad ones of da’ boyz ! Kewel’ terrain hit up as well…
If ur’ out there Clay, throw em up fer the other blokes to check out…

Where’s my FS layback christ air gone?

apologies for any discomfort experienced by my removed joke picture.
Now after much hype Dr Stoopid Frontside grind

and also Dr Stoopid gets technical on a layback Christ air

Awesome, is that a frontside crapper?

What about the on-demand FS grind in the deep that I was assured had been perfectly captured about 5 times, my dear Mr Mosu? If it isn’t usable, maybe you could just take one of the many available photos of Scoot grinding coping frontside (or any side) at Bondi (or anywhere) and morph my head onto that?

The claws are out :imp:

ok ok Bill I’ll get my top people working on it should be on the web around 6ish, unless of course it gets photoshopped :laughing:

Jokes aside cheers to Bill for being a good sport about all his recent lampooning.

Mosu, I’m a grumpy old man and not a good sport about anything. I have been considering bashing Scott for days now, but I really have no more skill in that area than in the obscure art of rendering without software. I’d bash you instead, but you have a bionic advantage. Plus I like you both too much. Mustang is just too big and Steve has too many forms. So I’m going across the road to bash Fox instead … that’s always therapeutic.

And Exectaro, its da Craw, not da Craw!

don’t know why , but bill just walked into my place grumbling about this and that and hate and stuff so …I BASHED HIM

we could start a ‘bash danny van’ thread anytime now as well

Speaking of the claw…Hows this for Aussieicon flashback?

That is Danny Van isn’t it?

Mosu, 6pm last night is long past and I am now preparing the execution chamber.

HATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIEHATE OR DIE

wtf???
Bill check yourself before someone wrecks yourself!.
look carefully at the pictures on page 1 of this thread the last 2 pictures are of you.

a detailled scan of these images would reveal that the afore mentioned and promised front side grind was indeed posted. this was done at 5:30 pm yesterday, unfortunately the post time doesnt match our time as the charliedontskate server is in Brasil ( I think)

testing 1 su 3 4…

Brazil…I wish!
Time is right, it’s coz you updated original post yeh?

Hal.